Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bula Vinaka,

What’s up everyone?

Okay, so the MTC this week has been sweet still but also has had its low points. So Wednesday we got another Elder in our district from Australia. He is going to New Zealand, speaking Samoan, which is way sweet. His name is Elder Mits, and he is pretty stinkin’ awesome, ha-ha.  I love the guy.

But - the downer is that my companion and Elder Brown kind of butted heads again, so it’s been a rough few days. My companion is getting sent home for a few months to go to some anger management classes, which will be really hard for him, but I know he can do it. So later today we will go find out when his flight will be. But I know if Elder Brown could've kept his mouth shut it might've worked out alright. (He is starting to really get under my skin, ha-ha, but he's still cool and I know he will be a good missionary.)

So I found out everyone gets their travel plans the Thursday before their last full week here, so I will get mine this Thursday. Then next Tuesday I will be able to e-mail you and tell you when I will be able to call you. My guess is that I will call during my time in the L.A. Airport, I'm sure I'll have a layover there.  I won't know how long until Thursday, but I'm sure it will be plenty of time.

Au lomani nogu matavuvale. Au kila na Kosipeli sa Dina kei na Kosipeli rawa ni vakalougatataki keda bula. Na Kalou rawa ni sauma noda masu. Kei au Kila JIsu Karisito mate vei noda.

Au Lomani Kedatou

Elder Garrett Hanke

No comments:

Post a Comment