Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bula Vinaka,

Sooooo, MTC = Wananavu (Awesome!)

First of all, at the Sunday Night Fireside, for some reason the President asked me to pray at it, ha-ha.  I don’t know…it was pretty crazy, ha-ha, in front of all of them!  I even asked him if I could do it in Fijian, but he said that wasn’t the best idea since only a few people out of 3,000 would be able to understand it, ha-ha.

Second of all, the coolest thing that has happened since I got here…Elder Richard G. Scott came and gave the talk on Tuesday.  It was the most awesome spiritual experience I have had since I came here.  He gave such a good talk, and he said stuff that directly affects me about being a companion, and about service.  The meeting was so sweet, I’m so glad I was here for it.  Super awesome.

I heard that Nate got his departure date, which is so sweet, except that Dalton leaves the 23rd and Nate comes in on the 25th, ha-ha., what a bummer.  I’m super stoked for Nate!

Oh ya,  I don't know all of my travel plans yet, but I do know we leave for the airport on May 7th at 2:00. Hahaha, so sweeeeeet!

I know the church is true, and it blesses people’s lives.  Love all of you!!!

Sota Tale,

Elder Hanke

No comments:

Post a Comment