Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Counting down.... four....

Four emails to go….. I am going to miss them…

Bula Bula Bula,

So...Rich what? Richmond. hahaha

This place is really just what I imagined, haha, but it’s chill though because all the crazy stuff that I imagined only happens at night and we ain't out at night, haha. We were walking in Richmond a couple days ago near some projects and a cop pulls up in front of us and asks us who we are then was just like, you know where you are right? And we were like ya, so then he drove off haha. Just in case we got shot he wanted to make sure that he warned us first! haha, 
jokes mom! i know you’re probably freakin right now, but it’s really not bad at all. I haven't felt weird at all, but like I said all the crazy comes out at night and during the day they are just resting from the night before.

But really is cool here, the Fijians in the new ward are super awesome and just like most I served where they grew up in Suva so we’ve gotta lot to talk about. We have quite a bit of work to do here which is good because there is a lot of poverty so there are in turn a lot of people looking for help, so there is plenty to do, plenty of lives to bless so I’m pretty excited about being here, I realized last week that we really only learn if we are out of our comfort zone putting ourselves to the test. Haha I must have a lot to learn because I am way, way, way out of my comfort zone. My last area was like Utah, really safe and chill, but here it can get pretty hairy in some places, so I will definitely learn.

Hope all is good.
Peace and blessings
ofa atu

Elder Tavoi

No comments:

Post a Comment