Sunday, September 30, 2012

I’m late posting again…. Sorry everyone!

Last Monday I was able to “chat back and forth” with Garrett – haven’t done that for quite a long time, it was fun! Anyway, I’ll just somewhat re-create our chat… 

I told Garrett that I figured from his credit card charges that he’d gotten a new suit:

I’m sorry for having to do that but the one I got should last for a long time so I’m not really worried. And it seems like I’ve kinda reached the top of the ladder, haven’t gained any weight in a while, kinda just flatlined here at 230, haha.

Thank you so much for the support.
I told him it was fine that he got a suit, but that I hope it’s the last one he needs to get! (i.e., don’t gain any more weight! 230??!), and asked if he needed anything else.  We also sent a few pics we’d taken up the canyon that weekend, before church we ran up to see the leaves and ended up taking (attempting, at least) some pics of us with the ipad.  (I only agreed because Steve was actually in a suit jacket with a tie, and I needed proof of that.) 

Awesome, haha. No I don’t need anything.

How’s work going?

PS I printed out the pic of you two and I’m gunna slap it up on the wall to see every day. (nice tie eh?)

Oh please we all are lovin’ it over here, haha, I’m gunna paste one up in every room in the flat so everyone knows whose parents that is haha.

We’re going to Frisco again today, my comp is addicted to cars and there is a huge Ferrari dealership downtown so I’m going to let him roam around in there for a bit so he stops buggin me about it. Anything you all want from Frisco that I could send you? T-shirts? anything?

Us two and one other companionship will be going just to walk around I guess. I am not a fan of doing this, haha, but they are, so whatever, right?

Then I asked when he was going to send the “real letter” for the day…

Haha, it’s a work in progress and it will probably be sent around 4 when we get back into town. Itss sweet to chat though, haha, it’s been a while.

 I suppose then that they left to go to Frisco to check out the Ferrari dealership, etc.,…. Then several hours later Steve got this email:

Thanks for the emails, the past couple they are really good and it reminds of a year ago receiving the football updates, it’s the best.

Hahaha, no test drives today, we went and they only had one car there. It was really just a store, we went there and a bunch of other stores, it’s so much walking and the only store that’s worth going to in my opinion is the downtown Nike store. Other than that it’s just a bunch of walking for me, but Mom and Kyndra would love it though. So many stores it’s ridiculous and then you get to the mall and it’s like four stories tall and jam packed with people, it’s really annoying.  And we have to wear our proselyting clothes and so everyone asks us the price of things or for directions because they think that we work there. Ha ha, it’s so crazy!

Anywho…  I heard the USU -BYU game is on the 5th, ha, that’s gunna be crazy because all the Tongan Young Men are all BYU fans and then I always talk about USU, so if we win I will be able to hold it over their heads all year.  But if they win they will never let me forget it so I’m actually getting kinda nervous.  Haha, it should be a good time though. And mom told me that you both ran into some missionaries at the football game and she asked if we would be able to do that, haha, there is no way, our Pres. would never allow it, but then again if I did I would probably not be able to regain focus so it’s probably a good thing that we can’t.

Anywho, that’s all from this week.

Peace and blessings,

Elder Hanke

That’s all folks!  I’ll try to be more on the ball with next week’s update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment