Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Well - this week's email said "PS - I'll be calling at 10 your time on Christmas Day".  So I'm not sure if this meant "PS", this is a follow up to some great email I wrote to you (if so, I didn't receive!).  Or "PS", this is all you're getting from me this week.  Who knows...!??

By the way, I don't think I've mentioned on the blog that Garrett's release date is April 3rd!!! We received his itinerary - he lands in SLC at 12:54 p.m. - about 14 weeks from today (but who's counting...?). 

We did receive the below Christmas card in the mail on Tuesday - which pretty much made up for the PS email... :)





So grateful to hear Diana's great news this week! 

Love to everyone, hope you're all enjoying the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment