Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OK here’s the deal quickly.  The work is going great, we do have a lot of people that are really close to baptism and that is great.  We have been very blessed in this area but it’s not perfect, haha, we still have a ton of rough times.  The hardest is that all of our investigators live clear the heck out in the boonies where it takes an hour to get to them so we usually can only see them once a week, maybe twice if we are lucky.  And we have to travel forever for our member dinners, but I’m not complaining because I love the food.

Next topic, here’s my plans for coming home. I think I will go sell that summer and then I think I’m gonna go to UVU for school at least to start, and then somewhere along the road I will go to Fiji to see my people.

Anywho… I’m not feeling much like typing, I’m itchin’ to play some sport.

The gospel is true, God lives and Christ is our Savior.

Love you all!

Peace and blessings,

Elder Hanke
Guess that’s it for this week!  I kept missing the chance to email “live” with Gar yesterday – bummer. But he obviously was focused on getting off of the computer and on to a court, or field… for whatever “sport” was on the menu for yesterday’s P-Day. 

Sure enjoyed a nice weekend in Duchesne and Vernal.  We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!

Love to you all… and continued prayers for Di, Jeff and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment